Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that deals with the proper growth and development of the jaw, teeth alignment and the treatment of incorrect bite. Well-aligned teeth are important not only for the beauty, but also for the health of the smile.
Contemporary orthodontics offers many options for teeth alignment – metal and aesthetic (ceramic and sapphire) braces and aligners (Invisalign).
Orthodontics makes your smile beautiful and gives you confidence and high self esteem.
Orthodontics in Marinova Dental is done by dr. Vehova. She graduated from the Medical University in Sofia in 2016 with full honors “Golden Hippocrates”.
Dr. Vehova is a member of:
- Bulgarian Dental Association
- Bulgarian Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- American Orthodontic Society
- World Orthodontic Federation
- Italian Orthodontic Society